Sunday 31 July 2005

All I Ate Today is just that!

I've decided that as part of my ongoing diet programme I'm going to blog everything I eat. The whole truth and nothing but the truth shall be told here, both the good and the bad!

I've been dieting for over a year now and been wanting to lose weight for much longer without ever quite getting round to it, you know how it goes... But last Summer my wife Ursula and I decided to run a little weekend poolside Tapas Bar at the cool little villa rental and boutique hotel cortijo we run.

This meant about three days a week of preparing lots of food and three days a week of serving it and a full selection of drinks to the eager throng. This left very little time for anything else, including eating, so lots of hard work and comparatively little food has been the secret.

I weighed about 85 kgs then, maybe more, which may not be much if you're tall, but coming in at 1.66 metres it meant I was looking pretty gross! Since then, the eat a little often diet has become a way of life and I'm down to a mere 79 kgs. If I can get another 4 off, I'll need to buy a whole new wardrobe, most of my clothes are sliding off already!

So here we go, for as long as I can keep it up, the horrible truth about All I Ate Today will be told...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home