Friday 11 November 2005

Of Cheese And Marmalade

More Choco Krispies for breakfast, fresh milk no sugar, sees me through the day until half past six when I have a Spanish Cheese and Potato Salad sandwich on brown and four chocolate sandwich biscuits help me shush my inner sugar junkie.

In the nighttime come old friends, first of all a Granny Smith apple and then, to close the day, another of my personal contributions to gourmet cuisine, the Cheese and Marmalade Sandwich. This glorious collision of sweet and sharp is best made with English Cheshire Cheese and thick, chunky Oxford Marmalade made with bitter Seville Oranges. Alas, due to the lack of both, I have to settle for Emmental and Spanish marmalade, which is not in the same taste league by miles, no, kilometres, but still good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home