Thursday 15 September 2005

Steak in Garlic and Pepper Sauce Recipe

The day after my great birthday celebrations (a good time was had by all) and I'm feeling a little frail and hungry, but wanting to keep up the good work. I swear it seems like I've eaten so little recently, I must be losing more weight, right?

All I ate today was 3 toasted, buttered Crumpets for breakfast, 2 Weetabix with fresh milk and a level teaspoon of sugar for lunch and, much later, around 7.30 pm, a total blowout!


Steak in Garlic and Pepper Sauce with Salad and BBQ Chips

A massive hunk of steak, I swear it was almost 4 cm thick, with fresh salad and BBQ chips is washed down with one of my favourite beers, the smooth, crisp Mexican Corona (known as Coronita here in Spain).

The steak was cooked in an original sauce created by Ursula with Creme Fraiche, Garlic, Black Pepper and Onions. It is simply fabulous. I am stuffed to the gills and feeling great. Thank you world. And especially thanks to the awesome Ursula!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home