Sunday 25 December 2005

A New Low for Christmas

The good news for Christmas is that my weight has absolutely plummeted. I can't quite believe it myself but the numbers come in at a weight of 73·7 kilos! That's a massive 1·9 kilos, over four pounds, weight off in a week and easily the lowest I've been for years!! I was actually able to put on a pair of trousers I bought in the mid-Eighties, although I couldn't quite get the whole fly zipper shut. But almost.

The other figures are less dramatic: BF is 27·3% (down 0·6%) and the TBW is 48·7% (up by 0·4%). The near-starvation version of the Tapas Diet regime I've been following lately has really paid off.

I've never eaten less on Christmas Day than the little i've eaten today, determined not to ruin the good work. After our traditional Sunday Egg and Bacon sandwich, I didn't eat again until after some friends and their kids came over to visit about sundown but even then all I ate was two nibbles of English sausage; a couple of crackers and an apple. On Christmas Day! Insane - as was the amount of Corona beer, Tequila slammers and Spanish Cider we got through. Happy Days!

4 Comments:

Blogger Alvin said...

Congratulations.

Keep it up.

Mon Dec 26, 11:59:00 pm GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done! I have been scoffing cheese and chocolates all Christmas, so back to the gym this week to work it all off.

Happy New Year anyway!

Tue Jan 03, 01:06:00 pm GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But what have you been eating since Christmas...?

Mon Jan 16, 02:04:00 pm GMT  
Blogger mivste said...

Happy New Year!
We all hope that your New Year resolution isn't to stop writing your blog.

Mon Jan 16, 02:29:00 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home