Friday 19 August 2005

Meatballs Beer Live Longer

No time again for breakfast this morning as we had an early-ish meeting with our new lawyers in Nerja. So I didn't eat anything at all until this great late lunch.


Spanish Meatballs (Albóndigas) with Roast Potatoes, Allioli and Salad + Beer

Corona, from Mexico, is one of the world's greatest beers to my taste - and oddly called Coronita here in Spain as you can see in the photo.

Yes, I know, what about the Tapas Diet? I've been reading up a bit on diet as you might imagine and I've learned that what I'm doing is called Portion Control, which is a posh way of saying "Eat Less" but if you'd prefer a more eloquent explanation please click here. It also embraces Calorie Restriction which many believe helps extend your life expectancy. So, my basic instinct (lol) after last year's great Tapas Bar adventure , that simply eating smaller portions, even if eating more often each day, has got to help lose weight has now got some scientific credibility! And, yes, I hadn't forgotten that this meal is against the rules: It's just sometimes a full meal is deserved and a real pleasure and that's all there is to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home