Tuesday 4 October 2005

The Laughing Cow

Following yesterday's birthday celebrations, today is our 5th Wedding Anniversary and also the birthday of our eldest dog, the beautiful Miniature Schnauzer we call Molly.

Feeling a little fragile after last night, I have three slices of toast with Brussels Pate for breakfast and then nothing at all until late. So it's probably about 1130 pm now and to hold off serious hunger I have a Gouda and Potato Salad sandwich on brown bread with sesame seeds and, whilst I'm making it, I nibble up a whole mini BabyBel (nb: this is a link to a site called cheesesupplydotcom, I couldn't find a page on it in Wikipedia) - and that's all I ate today.


A mini BabyBel cheese, mmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooo lovely!

This cheese is made by a brand called The Laughing Cow. I was going to add a link to the company site but I just had a quick look and it was so boring I decided to spare you that. But I am delighted to report that there is a wonderfully insane website run by some French lunatics devoted to the discussion of why exactly the cow is laughing.


La Vache Qui Rit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home