Tuesday 4 October 2005

Nasi Goreng

Monday the 3rd of October is my beautiful wife Ursula's birthday and I'm planning to cook for her later but to get a busy day started I have three Weetabix for breakfast, which get me right through the day.

About 10 pm, we sit in the living room and eat an absolutely delicious Chicken Nasi Goreng, which is one of my favourite meals of all time. I have my own little version of this classic meal which is more usually eaten for breakfast in Indonesia but we usually eat it at night. Here's a link to a typical recipe in case you want to make it too.

Washed down with some celebratory Cava it is truly a wonderful meal. One of Ursula's presents was a bar of chocolate with Cointreau and I help her out by eating three of the nasty little sugary things, as you do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home